Sunday, June 15, 2008

Megan's Cake and Presents

We had to open Megan's presents from her party at home instead of "at her party" because the pool was too crazy! We sang Happy Birthday to her again and she got a cupcake and blew out the candles. She was so excited for the candles at first, but then she tried to touch them and I got scared and told her "No!" After that she was too afraid to even blow them out, so Josh helped her. She still thought they were cool, she just wanted to keep her distance! We never got any pictures of her opening her presents on her actual birthday because we went to a restaurant and forgot the camera! However, we did buy a brand new car that day! Quite the present for a 2 year old, huh? hee hee I can't believe my baby is already 2! I don't think it's possible to love a child more than I love my "Megs."

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Happy Birthday Megan! She's so cute - I need some of that hair for Lizzy.