We had such a great time at Jordan and Jamie's wedding this past summer. Here are a few more pictures. Ally and her cousin Elizabeth caught the bouquet together and they thought that was amazing! Josh had a great time goofing around with his brothers...I swear they can't do anything serious when they are together! Jamie was a beautiful bride and we just had a great time being with family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sorry, I haven't checked your blog in a while and man do you have a ton of fun things!! I'm so excited for you guys to finally be having a BOY!! Yeah!! And Jake is a cute name too. We're actually having another boy ourselves! We just found out last Friday. The cruise looked amazing and what a great thing for the grandparents to do and enjoy with their family. Josh cracks me up with all the crazy stunts he was doing at the lake. Oh, and I'm so jealous you've got to see Wicked because my sister tells me it's her favorite and I really want to see it too. Looks like life is treating you all well!! It was fun to catch up with ya!!
Post a Comment