This is a little late in coming but thought we'd throw up some pictures from Natalie's B-day outing (over a month ago.... and, yes, it was Natalie's birthday). Natalie decided it would be fun for the kids to celebrate with her by going to Chuck E. Cheese's.
Anyway, here are some pics and videos of the outing....
Megan doesn't really understand the whole concept of air hockey but seems to find it entertaining nonetheless...
Josh dancing with the girls... is he doing that in public???
Megan is captivated by Chuck... love the intensity and persistence of her would be introduction to the rat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
What a good mom... I don't know that I could share my birthday and go to Chuck E. Cheese. Cute picutes...
So fun! You're an awesome mom to take the kids there on your own birthday.
And I love the video clips! The one of Josh dancing is pretty funny - I guess it serves him right if he's going to make you do all the posting.
Post a Comment