The Girls couldn't wait for Family Night to color Easter Eggs. We talked about it all day and when Annalise and Megan laid down for their naps, Ally and I got to work boiling a lot of eggs! She loves being mommy's little helper.
I was a little nervous about the dye ruining everything, so we covered the table with wax paper, got lots of paper towels, put bibs on the girls (except Ally...she promised to be SO careful!) and got to work. The girls loved it and wanted to do more and more. Good thing I boiled over 20 eggs. We took lots of pictures and so I thought I would try a first at blogging and share them with you, even though Easter was how many weeks ago?
Ohh and despite my efforts, Annalise got dye on her WHITE shirt, but to my surprise, it came out in the washing machine! Hurray! Maybe mom won't have to be such a worry wart next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi Natalie I am so glad you have a blog. I have been thinking about you a lot and I need your phone number because I got a new phone and I don't have your number any more. Well things are well and we have a blog too. I am not very good at blogging yet so this is a starts blog TheKAsayfamily.blogspot.com and I hope everything is really going great for your guys you look so cute in the pictures you have a beautiful family
Love Ya
Kerry Asay
Post a Comment