

Let me help you out. Annalise is coming up on three and a half, while Megan is not even two! Why is Annalise the messiest kid I have ever seen eating a peanut butter and jam sandwich? Maybe she should take some pointers from her little sister.
All I could think was, so much for her bath...but then check out the after picture...she cleans up pretty well. Thank goodness for baby wipes! Can you see why I still use bibs? Her shirt is still relatively white! My mother-in-law makes awesome bibs...they cover everything!

6 comments:
How cute is that girl?!!!!! Even with the jelly face!
so cute! they are so big- and just as beautiful as there mom.
love the jam story!
I love the pictures! Annalise's face is priceless - not everyone would look so darling with such a messy face.
You know its a good sandwich when its all over their sweet little faces. Thanks for sending your blog address, its fun to see your family.
That's so funny! Annalise seems to be quite the character! She's so cute and yes, she cleans up very nicely. Love the story!!
That is so cute!! How funny! I am so excited that you have joined in on the Blogging world. I love seeing your beautiful girls!! You are such an amazing family and you are a great mother!! I miss you.
Post a Comment