Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ally's Birthday Party

Ally LOVED her birthday party. She likes having all of the attention, so she was thrilled. We had 21 kids come to the park where we had snacks, drinks, cupcakes and games. The wind was blowing SO hard that it ripped our table cloth right off the table; it was crazy!

Josh and I headed up Red Rover. We were each on a team with lots of kids. The kids didn't really get it too well, so it was a bit chaotic. It is one of our kids favorite Family Night Activities, so they have had lots of practice. And yes, we do play red rover with just us 5...hee hee! Then we played duck duck goose and some kids didn't know how to play that one either; it was kind of funny.

I think all of the kids liked the pinata because there was a lot of candy. I even had left over candy that wouldn't fit into "Dora" so we dumped that out when the pinata broke. After singing, eating cupcakes and opening presents, we gave out the "party favor" for the kids to play with. It was a huge thing of bubbles. The kids all liked it because it blows really big bubbles.

It was a simple party, but Ally loved it, and with that many kids, I am glad birthdays only come once a year!


1 comment:

maren bosley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLY!!! I can remember her first birthday party at our apartment--the night before you moved, right? Fun times!

I can't believe how time flies. She is SO DANG CUTE!!! The second to last picture on the slide show where she's looking in the gift bag looks just like a face you would make Natalie!!!

Love you guys!!!