Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hair Cuts...it's about time!




On Friday, I took the girls to get their hair cut. I've been putting this off for months! Initially, I started letting their hair grow out last summer. I wanted to let it grow really long to see whether I liked it or not (it's always been short). I figured now was the best time to try before they actually have a say in what happens! So I think I figured out that I like it short.
Here are some pictures of before, during and after. Megan was hangin out on the sidelines with me. She didn't mind because she got to play and eat snacks in her stroller while her sisters had to sit sooo still!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Natalie! The girls are GORGEOUS!!! I can't belive how big they are. I wish you were still in MA so Reese can have some friends!!

Miss you!!

Angela Mall

G said...

SO CUTE! It tempts me to cut Claire's hair, but I know I would regret it. Her curls take SO long to grow!

Kirstin said...

Little girl hair is so fun. :) I can't beleive how much these girls look like Josh! I mean, I can totally see you in them too, but wow, there is no mistaking who their parents are!

Joanne said...

So cute! They look grown-up all of a sudden, though.

Kimberly said...

So cute! I think they look great! And I'm thinking of cutting my hair short too. I love their smiles!

Jaime said...

I can't believe how long Ally's hair was...wow, Mackenzie is SOOOO jealous. I love the new dos...what cute girls.

Liz said...

natalie!! i'm so glad you found me. your girls are so beautiful!! i will send an email soon. xoxo

Alisa said...

Natalie!!
HI!!! I'm so happy you came across our blog!! Liz told me your blog address. It's SO fun looking through the pictures of your CUTE family!! You look great! It's so good to be in touch with you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

was that last post a real one? as for the hair cuts...i do hope someday Abigail will want long hair and everytime she's had a hair cut I usually cry...in fact, last summer my mom cut it when i wasn't around because I couldn't handle it. I LOVE the look (on your girls) and have already asked Abigail if she wants to cut hers shorter. I do remember how easy it was to brush, night and day!