Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baseball Again?



One of Josh's lifelong dreams is to visit every major-league baseball stadium in the country. So we keep making our rounds. Last year we went to Dallas when the Indians (Josh's beloved team) came to play against the Rangers. This year we went to see the Astros play the Rockies. We stayed with our friends the Wegners (Josh and Ryan went to grad-school together) for the weekend and had a great time. They have a pool and hot tub in their backyard, so we spent all day Saturday out in the sun having some fun. That night we went to the game and of course had to stay the entire time...our poor friends! The girls were excited to go because they now officially associate baseball games with cotton candy! Like I said before, Josh is bound and determined to make his little princesses hard core lovers of baseball.





7 comments:

Ralphie said...

So cute Natalie! I love reading your blog because I'm a terrible friend and this is how I keep up with you! Can't wait for murder mystery night. I'm excited to see some lace (if you know what I mean).

Kae said...

I love it. How fun you your family. I am so impressed with the girls. Kae

Unknown said...

It may be a bit hearder for Josh, but I lived baseball (didn't play - yet my big brother was on a team almost as long as i can remember being alive and guess what - he's still on a team of 30 and older players in College Station)...Have ya'll ever been to the Astrodome? Love it, miss it, it's just not the same to watch them in the whatever it's called this year stadium.

Kimberly said...

That looked like a lot of fun! And hey, I think I'd like baseball if it came with cotton candy too!! :)

The Mullins said...

How fun! I'm glad that I saw your blog off of Michele's. Glad you joined the blogging world. I have tried to call you before, no answer. Hope all is well I can't believe how big your girls are. Keep in touch
Melinda

Alisa said...

hey natalie!! i just looked through a ton of posts you've done most recently!! You're so cute and have such a cute little family!! It's so fun to see what you're doing in life right now.

BRIANA said...

Hey Natalie---this is Briana from Peoria AZ!! I found your blog from Claire's! It is good to see your darling little family and see what you guys are up to!! Keep in touch!

paulandbrifamily.blogspot.com