Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ally is 5!!







Happy Birthday Allyson! I can hardly believe my baby is 5! She will be starting school this fall! For her birthday, we took cupcakes to her pre-school, opened presents (from mom & dad, sisters and Grandmas and Grandpas) then went to a baseball game! With her party on Saturday, getting presents from Primary (and being sung to) on Sunday and having her real birthday on Monday, this girl had 3 FULL days of birthday! She was so confused as to when her birthday actually was! Josh found a c.d. that Ally had been wanting and bought it for her (what a thoughtful dad)...can you see how excited she was to get it? Grandma Dayton MADE(she is so talented) her the CUTEST princess coat. It twirls and is just like what the "real princesses" where when they go out! She loves it! I have to admitt, I think I love it almost as much as she does! I would've died to have one of those as a little girl! Grandma Nixon got her the prettiest Bell dress and shoes that light up! Ally loves to put on her new Bell dress and then put the coat over top. She thinks her Grandmas are the best (did they plan this?) and I totally agree! I am so happy that this little bundle of energy is mine! I love you to pieces Ally!!

Check out previous posts to see all about her birthday fun. I posted a ton tonight!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Liz said...

natalie, you are such a good mama! i can't believe you have a 5year old! i hope we can see you sometime! oh, and when i saw one of ally's presents was some barbie stuff, it made me think of the good ol' days when we played together...although now that i'm thinking about it i think we were a little too old for that! haha.

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday Ally...What a fun weekend. I love the princess clothes and dress, shoes and a cloak...what a lucky lady. Cute pictures...

nichole said...

it all looks so fun! Happy Birthday Ally!

Kimberly said...

Wow, looks like you guys have been having a blast celebrating!! Happy Birthday Ally! I can't believe you have a 5 year old either! She's adorable and I love the princess coat too, very beautiful. I'm sure I'll be asking you for girlie advice when my little girl makes her debut because all I know is boy for now! So I'll be needing and expert's opinion and ideas. You are great!!