Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

Tag!How To Play This Game of TagPost these rules on you blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog.List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising factsTag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.Here it is...

JOYS : 1. I LOVE my husband!! I'm sure most people do, but man I can't get enough of him! He is the best guy and I am so blessed that he married me. He is the funniest guy! The best part though is that even when he isn't funny, he will keep trying to make me laugh until he gets his reaction! And yes, I do ALWAYS give a reaction. I can't help it. He just makes me so happy. If there was ever any joy, it would be from being with Josh. Yes, I know that it's cheesy, but hey...blame Jaime...she tagged me!
2. I also ADORE my 3 little girls!! I think they are all so amazing in their own little way. From Ally saying "Mom, I just love you!" out of the blue, to Annalise trying to say trampoline and instead saying "slamorbine!!" (We laugh every time). Then Megan's latest is "Mom, I need you" in the cutest pouty voice you have EVER heard! They bring SO much joy to my life and I am very grateful for them!
3. The gospel of Jesus Christ. It is the most amazing thing to know that you have a Heavenly Father and a personal Savior that love you. I honestly don't think I could find near the joy in my husband and children without the knowledge of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. Having the peace that that knowledge gives, brings true joy into my life.

FEARS: 1. I am petrified of mice and rats! I can't even look at them on T.V! I am 100% afraid of them, although Josh continues to remind me that "they are more afraid of people, than we are afraid of them!" I "fear" that one day, one will run over my foot, or my body (when I'm sleeping) or countless other silly things. But I don't care how silly it is...I am terrified!
2. Another thing I "fear" is being alone while raising my children. I just don't think I could do any of this without Josh.
3. I think I have a "fear" of not being liked, or not being good enough. I like people so much; I am just a people person. However, I am always afraid of people talking bad about me behind my back, or thinking I don't do things good enough. I am a little bit of a perfectionist! I just want everyone to like me...alot!! hee hee I fear that people who do seem to like me, just think I am so-so, and I have always wanted to be everyone's best friend! Like I even have time for that! Kinda funny, I know.

GOALS: 1. My biggest goal is to raise my children well. They are all so talented and special. They also have many characteristics that can be difficult, so my goal is to channel them in the right direction so that they can have the happiness that I have in my life.
2. Another goal of mine is to finish my degree. It really bothers me that I don't have it. Not only because of what others think...hee hee, but because I love to learn. I want to help others, and I know education is SO important!
3. Another goal I have it to serve a mission for my church with Josh. I am a very picky eater, so it scares me to think of the crazy food I may have to eat if we go somewhere far away. But I would love to do that, and maybe even learn spanish along the way.

OBSESSIONS: 1.I am obbsessed with scrapbooking. I love it. love the paper, the ribbons, the colors and much much more. Now I am not very good at it, but I really like seeing the end result!
2. I am also obsessed with girl stuff. Good thing I have girls, because I love new clothes, and cute shoes and all of those typical girly things. The bad part is that I don't get to spend very much because I have another part of me that is too cheap!
3. I am obsessed with playing games. I LOVE to play games. Josh and I play games by ourselves all of the time. I play games with my kids, although I would much prefer playing with adults. My family plays games all of the time and it is one of my favorite things to do.

RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS:
1. I went to Aruba with my friend Angela during our senior year of High school. It was so much fun, and I can't imagine letting my teenager do that, well maybe because she is only 5 right now! My parents are awesome.
2. I can eat more food than my husband...I love food.
3. I love sports. I will watch them all by myself, even if Josh isn't home! What can I say, I have 3 brothers and a dad who raised me well!

Okay, now I tag: Maren, Melissa, Joanne, Nichole, Tamme.
And by the way...I HATE being tagged!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I'm sorry Natalie...but I loved getting to know more stuff about you. Thanks for being a good sport. You are awesome.
~Jaime

The Randall Family said...

Cute! I knew about the sports watching. It's been a while, but wasn't that something that Josh liked about you back during our Liberty Square days as well? LOL! I like watching basketball by myself, but football bores me. : )