
A few weeks ago we had our Family Home Evening Lesson on Pioneers. There was an article in the Ensign about it, so I thought the girls would enjoy it. We actually talked quite a bit about the subject and the girls were very interested. We sang the song "Pioneer Children" and had a fun time.
Since today is Pioneer Day, in church the Sacrament Meeting talks were on Pioneers. I leaned over to Josh and asked him to see if Ally remembered anything about Pioneers.
Josh: Hey Ally, do you know what a Pioneer is?
Ally: No...I don't know what that is.
Josh: Come on Ally, you know who the Pioneers were....
Ally: (Thinking very hard) All I know is that they walked and walked and walked.
Josh leaned over to me and told me what she said. We both were dying laughing!!
Happy Pioneer Day!
3 comments:
That is hilarious...I agree with Ally. They did walk and walk and walk.
Too funny! Love the blog! Thanks for the email - I loved hearing how you guys are doing.
Hi
Service for tourists
I offer to take care of your needs from arrival to departure: taxi, accommodation and such.
By Swami’s grace I’ll do this with great happiness.
Therefore I ask you kindly to forward this message to friends who are due to visit India & SATHYA SAI BABA in Puttaparthi.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Sai Ram
Krishna
Name of office Shanthi net cafe
Name of owner Ch. Krishna
Address Main Street,
Shop No. 2 (opposite Hotel Sai Towers)
Sri Sai Gokul Aprt 1st floor
Puttaparthi 515 134, Anantapur DT, Ap.
Phone +91 8555 287625
Mobile phone +91 9490540659
E-mail address kristhyan20002@yahoo.com
touristorganizer@gmail.com
I sow your blog looks very nice with beautiful pitchers. Maybe if you like to visit my blog check here http://puttaparthilive.blogspot.com
Post a Comment