Friday, July 18, 2008

Schliterbahn









One of the days we were at Schliterbahn our friends the Motts (Josh and Daniel went to BYU together and now both work at Dell) happened to be there too! How fun...friends and family! Joanne was prepared and had her camera and was so kind to take a few pics of us doing the "BoogieBahn." It is this really cool "ride" where you slide down a short slide on a boogie board and try to do your thing! A bunch of us tried it. The guys kept going back again and again to try and master the thing (it's kind of hard!). I decided to try it, so naturally "our little thrill-seeker" Ally wanted to try it too! That little girl amazes me. I was nervous to try it and she was just excited! I think she ended up doing it 3-4 times! She ROCKED IT on one of her tries and everyone watching just cheered for her. It was pretty crazy seeing a little girl like that not only doing the ride, but doing so well on it!!
There is a picture of Annalise and Megan with Lizzy and Rachel Mott standing and watching the fun. That was the little stadium area for people to sit and watch everyone. It was a really fun memory. Thanks for the pictures Joanne!

2 comments:

maren bosley said...

What fun!!! I've been the worst friend. I appreciate the phone calls, emails, and the gift. You are too good to me. This new baby has been the hardest one for me, by far. Needless to say, things are settling down a bit. Let's talk sometime!
love ya,
maren

Jaime said...

It sounds like you have been BUSY!! But with super fun stuff and that is the best kind of busy to be. Love the pictures. We miss you guys...hopefully we will see you soon:-)