For Halloween this year Ally was Belle, Annalise was Sleeping Beauty and Megan was a modest Jasmine. They loved getting all dressed up with make-up and all! They have not stopped asking for make-up ever since! We went out to a few houses around the neighborhood before going to our Ward's Trunk or Treat at the church. I didn't get any pictures there because I was walking around with the girls, but they had a great time. Annalise wanted to eat all of the candy right away and Ally wanted to go to more houses on our drive home. I think they have their mom's sweet tooth! It was a really fun Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
The girls looked lovely. I'm sure they had a blast. Miss ya'll!
Yeah! I am so glad to see you guys are alive! I know you are busy with life and RS stuff, but I love to see how your family is doing! Thanks for updating your blog.
Your girls are so beautiful and funny!! Looks like you guys have been really busy having fun! And props to Josh for craving those awesome pumpkins!!
Wow! What beautiful girls! I'm really not surprised, look at their hot mama! I'm so glad you posted, I've missed you. Happy Holidays!
Mark created a linked in profile and somehow ran across your blog! Looks like you guys have the cutest kids. Hope you had a Merry Christmas. Love the Poulsens...our blog is
http://mandmpoulsen.blogspot.com
Hi Stranger! I just came across your blog after reading through Rachel Monson's blog. I'm excited to come across your blog and read some updates about your family. You all look great on the baseball picture. Hope you enjoyed your Christmas. Have a fun New Years!
Post a Comment