Monday, December 15, 2008

Uncle Jordan came to town!

Josh's brother Jordan came into town for work and we got to spend a night with him before he had to go back home. The girls were thrilled! We of course had to go to Rudy's BBQ for sum yummy dinner and then we headed to The UT campus for some bowling! They didn’t have bumper lanes, so Josh just helped the girls each time and they all loved it. Ally even got a strike! There were neon lights there that the girls thought were amazing. It was so much fun to have some family come into town. Jordan when are you coming back? :)

3 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

Looks like a blast!! I love bowling!! It is so fun to have family come in to town!!

Unknown said...

I love Rudy's bbq!!! It's so delicious!

TammeNBen said...

I see you headed to RUDY'S! Man, I love that beef!