"I love my Dayton girls, oh yes I do...". I sing that song to them all of the time because they are just adorable little girls. We had our first ever ward talent show at the stake center and the girls all participated- even Annalise! She almost didn't make it on stage, but with some encouraging she ended up joining her sisters- and loved it! I had them all dress the same- they looked SO cute and they got up there and sang "I've been working on the railroad." They sang the whole thing and it was amazing! I was sitting at the bottom of the stage helping them a little and I was totally teary-eyed watching how great they were. I just loved it! They seriously got the biggest applause of the night! It was adorable and they were so proud of themselves. Josh was standing with Jake in the back and he said it was definitely one of those "proud parent moments." I couldn't agree more. I am grateful that music plays such a big role in our family. These girls are good! Thank goodness for FHE where they learned the song!
No comments:
Post a Comment