Friday, April 9, 2010

Little mommy

Ally is such a good little helper. It sure does make it easier having babies when you have some older kids to help out a bit! I've never experienced this before since I had the 3 girls in 3 years. They were all just little babies themselves when I would have a newborn. With Ally turning 7 next week she is just a dream to have around. She loves her brother so much and she helps with him every day. She always wants to hold him for me and help take care of him. Annalise and Megan are really great too and love to help, but Ally really does help take a load off. She knows how to bounce him and sooth him so well. When Jake is fussy and I need to quickly get something done she is more than happy to help hold him for me. There have been times where he has been crying quite a bit and I have just had to finish getting dinner in the oven or something like that so Ally has held him until I could get to him. A couple of different times she has asked, "Mom are you almost done? (She is not even asking in a complaining tone)My arm is really starting to hurt because he is moving so much (and because she is bouncing him)." I'll say okay let me take him and then she'll say, "no it's okay mom you can finish. It's okay if my arm hurts because I know that my brother is more important than my arm." AWWWW What a sweetheart she is. This little girl just warms my heart. I am so blessed to have such amazing kids! I am grateful for Ally's example. I am sure I wasn't so compassionate when I was 6 years old! I love her so much!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh! She is a doll! Love her.

Anna said...

Natalie,

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I miss you, too! Your little guy is absolutely a little man dolly! Love his cheeks! :)

I am glad things are going well!

Lots of hugs!!!!!

hello said...

That is the cutest. It was great to see all of you together at last out in public. Hope everything is still going well!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it has made such a big difference having such an awesome little helper. Wow, what a great big sis!

Laura Andrews said...

Hi Natalie,
I work at Allied Integrated Marketing and am promoting the upcoming Cincinnati Monster Jam, coming to Paul Brown Stadium for the first time ever on Saturday, July 10. I was curious if you would like to do a online ticket giveaway on your blog? I'm also happy to throw in some tickets for your family to enjoy the show in you're interested.

I’m also promoting the coupon code KIDFUN which makes kids’ tickets only $10! Offer redeemable at Ticketmaster.com or by phone at 1-800-745-3000. Offer expires Friday, July 9th. Limit of four (4) tickets with each full priced adult ticket. Not valid on Gold Circle or VIP seats. Not valid on the day of show.

Please let me know if you’re interested!

Thanks!
Laura
Landrews@alliedim.com

Anonymous said...

porn [url=http://pornushi.ru/english-version/full-free-porn/page-119.php]anna rose pony girl wmv[/url]