One moment this cute little man is sleeping ever so sweetly (Josh loved how he looked laying on his arm on my shoulder) and the next he has completely destroyed his clothes! All of our children have had major issues with blowing out of their diapers. Jake has been no exception. We have major blow-outs almost daily and often multiple times during the day. Laundry has definitely increased around here and it has been a while since I have had to handle so much poop! The girls think it is disgusting (because really it is...) but I have gotten so used to it that it just becomes routine. This was a pretty good one though. Jake got it all over his tummy too. This definitely required a bath after wards!! Josh said that the picture of me holding his poopy clothes looks like it is way to close to my face! hahaha I guess it does look like it is almost in my hair...I am a little desensitized to it. Good thing I love my little babies!
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Poop!
One moment this cute little man is sleeping ever so sweetly (Josh loved how he looked laying on his arm on my shoulder) and the next he has completely destroyed his clothes! All of our children have had major issues with blowing out of their diapers. Jake has been no exception. We have major blow-outs almost daily and often multiple times during the day. Laundry has definitely increased around here and it has been a while since I have had to handle so much poop! The girls think it is disgusting (because really it is...) but I have gotten so used to it that it just becomes routine. This was a pretty good one though. Jake got it all over his tummy too. This definitely required a bath after wards!! Josh said that the picture of me holding his poopy clothes looks like it is way to close to my face! hahaha I guess it does look like it is almost in my hair...I am a little desensitized to it. Good thing I love my little babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ugh! Not fun. Have you tried different diapers? I found that Kai didn't blow out of/leak with pamers & Teagan had to have huggies. Something about their little bums perhaps!? He's so cute. Loving your updates!
Huggies definitely created more blow outs! Softer elastic around the legs. Looks like he's getting lots to eat!
You should definitely try gdiapers, they saved me from poopy blowouts and they're environmentally friendly too. I got so tired of rinsing poop out of outfits and I don't think I've stain treated a poopy outfit since we started using them.
http://littlebirdiereviews.blogspot.com/2009/10/gdiapers.html
That's the first thing I thought too--Why is she holding it so close to her face?? Good luck with that!!
Post a Comment