We got together with our neighbor and her kids last week and read the story Green Eggs and Ham. After wards, we colored pictures of green eggs and ham. We then MADE green eggs and ham!! MMMMMM Yummy! Seriously, I probably wouldn't have eaten it except that I was the one who put the food coloring in, so I saw it normal before and knew I was the one who made it look nasty!! It tasted super good though! The kids thought it was the coolest thing ever! We ate it on green plates, with green cups and had green grapes to go along with the theme! To top ot off, we made the kids some green milk. It was such a fun thing for the kids to do. They couldn't wait to tell daddy all about it when he got home from work! I would highly recommend it!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Green Eggs and Ham
We got together with our neighbor and her kids last week and read the story Green Eggs and Ham. After wards, we colored pictures of green eggs and ham. We then MADE green eggs and ham!! MMMMMM Yummy! Seriously, I probably wouldn't have eaten it except that I was the one who put the food coloring in, so I saw it normal before and knew I was the one who made it look nasty!! It tasted super good though! The kids thought it was the coolest thing ever! We ate it on green plates, with green cups and had green grapes to go along with the theme! To top ot off, we made the kids some green milk. It was such a fun thing for the kids to do. They couldn't wait to tell daddy all about it when he got home from work! I would highly recommend it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I hear there is a "pancake" book out there and another one too that has too do with "muffins", maybe I'll look into it - so, you could have like a monthly book club for kids! Hmmm...more great thoughts from Michele Johnson:-) I'm just kidding, again...
such a great mom your daughters have!
and she maybe kidding but the monthly book club for kids would be a GREAT idea. (just another excuse for a play date.)
YUMMY! Green eggs and ham are the best. My kids saw the picture and they were like, "What is THAT?" It's always fun to try out new things.
That is such a cute thing to do with your kids. They will remember it forever! I think you are such an amazing mom!!
So fun!!
I remember the days of running around like wild girls on Friday nights.
Now seeing you do the "mom thing" is just so incredible.
Love you!
Post a Comment