Tuesday, November 24, 2009

1st BYU game of the season!







Josh was like a kid in candy store when he realized he got to go to the new Cowboy's stadium to watch the first BYU game of the year. He and a friend Brent Forbush (who flew in from Nevada for the game) drove to Dallas for the big game. Josh was just excited to be there, but didn't expect much. That game was one of the most amazing games I have seen! It was SO exciting to watch (I watched it at home and was yelling like crazy!). BYU played awesome and won the game. I was so glad that Josh was able to be there. He met up with his parents afterwords and then drove home. His parents then came down for a few days to visit with the kids...we had a great time. Josh said the stadium was unbelievable! Hopefully he'll take me there some day!!

1 comment:

Jo Jo said...

How fun! Fun to see Forbush as well. Make sure you get there as well!