Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Halloween
I remember how much I loved getting dressed up for Halloween as a kid and it is still so much fun for me to get my girls all dressed up and ready to go! Ally chose to be a "modest Jasmin" as she called it, Annalise chose to be Cinderella and Megan wanted to be Minnie Mouse. They were all so cute! We had a great time doing hair and make-up and getting ready for the evening. Josh had a really busy day and so I was left to do it alone hoping he would meet up with us in the center of town. Thankfully he got home just before we left!
It was a busy day! We went to the "Treats on East Street" the town's celebration for Halloween (which was really fun and they gave out a ton of candy!). Then we headed to the ward's "trunk or treat" Halloween party with our neighbors and had a nice time there. After that we came home and went trick or treating around the neighborhood with a few neighbors. It was a really fun night and I was exhausted by the end. Annalise and Megan were really tired and ready to come home. Annalise said, "I don't want any more candy!" An hour of walking the streets was enough for her. Megan outlasted her a bit, but she was pretty tired too. Ally on the other hand could've kept going for another hour! That girl is like the energizer bunny!
When we came home and dumped out all of the candy (we put it all together and everyone has to share) Josh and I were shocked at how much they had. We started giving it away to the trick or treaters as they came and all of the kids were like, "Wow! You're the best house to come to!" hahaha little did they know we just wanted to get rid of the candy! It was a really fun evening and we made a lot of great memories! It was so fun to have all of my kids old enough to walk on their own and go up to the door and actually say, "Trick or Treat!" I guess next year we'll be back to the good old days with a little one! hee hee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment