Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wicked





I love going to see Broadway musicals!! Josh and I were able to go to New York City for our anniversary a couple of years ago. While we were there we saw the Broadway show "Wicked." We both just loved it and our kids practically have the sound track memorized by now! When I found out "Wicked" was coming to Austin Josh said he didn't need to go again, so I went with some girls from my ward and loved getting to see it all over again! It was amazing and I was impressed with how well done it was. Our seats weren't great (we were on the 2nd balcony) and it was funny how being pregnant kind of threw my depth perception off...weird! Anyway, after the show we took pictures by the sign. My friend Mnisa took the role of the wicked witch being mean and I took the role of Glinda the good (dramatic!) witch. We just goofed off and had a fun time!

No comments: