






I still can hardly believe that Allyson is old enough to be in school, but everyday goes by and off she goes and she loves it. This year the kindergarteners in her school performed the cutest version of "The Nutcracker!" Ally was one of thee little mice and she was the cutest one out there! Am I biased? All of the kids did a great job and during the parts Ally wasn't in, she could be found on the side of the stage singing her little heart out. Would you expect anything less? She loves to perform and to sing...who does that sound like?! She got to perform twice during the day for all of the other students before performing for all of the parents that night, so she got to do her make-up twice...she loved it! Josh, Annalise, Megan and I all went and had a great time supporting our little mouse. She did such a great job. This is definitely a fun part about school. I look forward to many more years to come of all this cuteness!
2 comments:
Fun!! Good job Ally!! She looks so cute in her mouse costume and make-up
I love her costume and make up! How fun that they got to do a play! She looks like she loved it. It's fun catching up on your blog. I love your pictures.
Post a Comment