I have done a few new posts to try and catch up!! I am not done yet, so more will eventually be on the way! I just have to upload the pictures to my computer! Enjoy!
Wow, so good to hear from ya! Looks like you've been really busy having fun! Ally looked so cute as a mouse and I'm sure she did a great job! Your girls are so cute and growing up so fast! Have a very Happy New Year!!
Hi Natalie, sorry for the typo above! I meant to say 'don't stay away SO long next time', not DO - UGH! Anyway, I'm thrilled to hear from you. I always love looking at the pictures of your family. Your girls are adorable. :) My email address is beckyorton@yahoo.com
4 comments:
Wow, so good to hear from ya! Looks like you've been really busy having fun! Ally looked so cute as a mouse and I'm sure she did a great job! Your girls are so cute and growing up so fast! Have a very Happy New Year!!
You guys have been busy! Ally is a very cute mouse! Your girls are so beautiful, I love to see the pictures!
The pictures are SO cute! Don't stay away do long next time. Do your parents enjoy reading your blog? Just curious.
Hi Natalie, sorry for the typo above! I meant to say 'don't stay away SO long next time', not DO - UGH! Anyway, I'm thrilled to hear from you. I always love looking at the pictures of your family. Your girls are adorable. :) My email address is beckyorton@yahoo.com
How are YOU doing? Write me. :) Love, Becky
Post a Comment