




Ally's school had a "Holiday Bizarre" and Santa Claus was there! We all took turns getting pictures with him. The workers were a little worried about Megan being scarred of him, but I went up with her and talked with him for a bit and then she went right up onto his lap. She is such a little cuddle bug! She couldn’t get enough of him and kept trying to run back up to him after she was done while her sisters were taking their turns! Annalise on the other hand was our shy little one as usual. She is so hesitant of anything new, even though she was excited! She would not sit on his lap and at first wouldn’t even go up! She stood next to him and was very cautious, but after a while (there was no one in line behind us!) she warmed up to him and could even stand there alone!! Ally went right up and told her just what she wanted! She was very specific and I had to listen hard to make sure I had it right! It was very fun for the girls and they took all of the pictures of the girls individually and as a family all for $4! I thought that was a great deal! It was a fun memory. I can't wait to see if Annalise will finally remember for next year and not be afraid! Sometimes it is not until I look at pictures that I realize just how much Megan is growing! She looks like such a big girl in Santa's lap!
5 comments:
So Cute!! I love those pictures!! Looks like fun!! I hope you are feeling better!!
Megan really is getting so big! I remember when she was just a little baby. Time really does go fast!
Yeah for more posts. I love all of the pictures. The girls are getting so big and cute as ever. We miss seeing you guys but love keeping up with what's going on by reading your posts.
Wow - Megan is big. I have not been picturing her like that. I guess I need to come over sometime when she's not already in bed. I think she and Lizza would have a great time together.
I know it say is every time we talk, but your girls are gorgeous! What fun pictures and fun memories.
Post a Comment