I'm glad you've had a chance to get caught up! I would have loved to see the play. Say howdy to Miss Hendrix for us. The boys miss their nice neighbor. I can't get over how big Megan is! Wow, she's definitely not a baby any more.
Hey there! I miss you! Hearing your voice and your laugh was great! I know you are soooo busy, but doing the Easter Program w/out you just doesn't seem right. :)
9 comments:
That was hilarious!! Thanks for the laugh!!
You'd think Dad was afraid Josh had electric fingers. Very funny!
I think Josh has some spastic genetics as well though :-)
That was awesome! Your dad is so funny and I love the way Josh nails him! That made me laugh! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun.
I'm glad you've had a chance to get caught up! I would have loved to see the play. Say howdy to Miss Hendrix for us. The boys miss their nice neighbor. I can't get over how big Megan is! Wow, she's definitely not a baby any more.
There is something about this game and boys. It doesn't matter what age they are they can play this for hours.
I love it! I'm sitting here at your house reading your blog, by the way.
That's awesome that you got this on tape! I love the flinching. . .and also you laughing at the end, Natalie.
Hey there! I miss you! Hearing your voice and your laugh was great! I know you are soooo busy, but doing the Easter Program w/out you just doesn't seem right. :)
That was hilarious! It was great to hear you laugh and talk too! Libby
LOL! LOL! LOL!
Post a Comment