Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Posts

Okay after half a year going by without a single post I am making it my goal to get caught up! Josh has been bugging me for months to post something! He keeps telling me to just post the pictures and that I don't have to write anything...well I have to write something, so I have put it off. I am now ready to have a happy husband, so we'll see how this catching up thing goes!

4 comments:

Andrew Bosley said...

Yay Natalie! I'm excited to see you blogging again. I don't know why you can't keep up though, with 3 little ones, a house to keep, and a piddly little calling like RS pres. I mean, seriously!!!
love ya!
maren

Anonymous said...

YEA, I am so happy your bloggin again!

nichole said...

i love all the posts today! please please don't leave me again... just keep blogging, just keep blogging.

Anonymous said...

I wondered how things were going, and was also hoping to see new blog material. I love all the updates. Your girls are all little cutie-pies and it has been so fun to watch them grow via your blog. Welcome back!