We have all flown on an airplane together a few times before this last trip to Utah, but the girls could not remember those times. Needless to say they were super excited to attend Uncle Jordan's wedding in June and get to go on a “big airplane”. They couldn’t wait to fly to Utah to see all of their cousins. Ally and Annalise did such a good job on the way there. They were well behaved and Josh was there to regulate things. I was so happy when they both fell asleep! Megan on the other hand was full of energy. I was really hoping that she would fall asleep since our flight was during her usual nap time, but no luck there! At least it was a direct flight and only about 3 hours at that, so it wasn’t too bad. On the way home I wish I could say it went as smooth as on the way there. Josh had already gone home so I had the three girls to myself. I wasn't too worried about it at all, but they sure gave me a run for my money! Good thing I love them!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Plane ride to Utah
We have all flown on an airplane together a few times before this last trip to Utah, but the girls could not remember those times. Needless to say they were super excited to attend Uncle Jordan's wedding in June and get to go on a “big airplane”. They couldn’t wait to fly to Utah to see all of their cousins. Ally and Annalise did such a good job on the way there. They were well behaved and Josh was there to regulate things. I was so happy when they both fell asleep! Megan on the other hand was full of energy. I was really hoping that she would fall asleep since our flight was during her usual nap time, but no luck there! At least it was a direct flight and only about 3 hours at that, so it wasn’t too bad. On the way home I wish I could say it went as smooth as on the way there. Josh had already gone home so I had the three girls to myself. I wasn't too worried about it at all, but they sure gave me a run for my money! Good thing I love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment