
For Christmas I did a cookie exchange with some ladies in the ward. We all made different kinds of cookies and then swapped to make a super yummy variety plate to give to our friends and neighbors. I'm not sure why I choose to do cut-out cookies because they took forever! My kids loved it though, and Josh was awesome and helped me out. I think the best part was making all of the yummy cream cheese frosting and coloring them different colors! I never did take a picture of the variety plates once they were made!! We sure were able to give out a lot of Christmas plates to our friends and neighbors though!
2 comments:
I love baking... and sharing.
Cookie exchanges are the best! (I have a really good, no-chill sugar cookie recipe if you want to try something new; that is, if you aren't burned out on time-consuming cookies.) However, your finished product looked beautiful. I'm sure they tasted delicious too!
Post a Comment