Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ally looses her first tooth!



Right before we left for the airport to go to Utah in June Ally lost her first tooth! It had been really loose for weeks, but that morning when she asked me to check it I could tell it was ready to go so I just pulled and it came right out! She was a little surprised, but it didn’t hurt her at all (it was really ready!). She was SO excited and couldn't wait to hold it! She had been waiting for so long to loose her first tooth since so many kids in her kindergarten class had already lost some. She felt like such a big girl when it finally was out. Since we were leaving for the airplane I put her tooth in a baggie and brought it with us so the tooth-fairy could find her in Utah. While we were there she lost her second tooth! She thought she was pretty special and it was pretty cute to see her so excited! Good thing the tooth-fairy knows where Utah is!!

No comments: