Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Annalise turns 4!!
It always amazes me how quickly Annalise's birthday comes after Christmas! Her birthday is December 29th and my goodness it is hard to plan a party around Christmas time! This year we did a princess party and invited a lot of little princess girls over to the house. They all played so well. They loved playing duck duck goose! They played over and over again. I was so sick that day with an ear infection or something like that, so Josh really took over the party! My goodness...you would've thought it was his birthday party with how the girls focused on him! It was the cutest thing ever! He just played and played with them. They were all laughing the entire time. He played monster with them after duck duck goose and I don't think I have ever heard so many screaming little girls in my life! They ran from room to room and he just chased them back and forth. They were giggling and laughing so hard that it was just contagious! After that we played pin the nose on the clown. Then all of the little princess' got to decorate their own cupcakes with lots of different colors of frosting. They ate snacks while they made their master pieces because they used so much energy playing! It was such a fun party and all of the girls just kept attacking Josh for more attention. I think Annalise really had a wonderful celebration. She is such a good little girl and it was wonderful to get to see her light up around all of her friends for her special day. It was one of those days where I just looked at Josh and thought..."wow I am a lucky woman!" As soon as everyone left he sent me straight upstairs to bed and he cleaned everything up! I was so grateful that everything turned out so well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a fun b-day party idea: I love the princess theme. I'm sure that Annalise had a memorable time and unforgettable day. I bet it was cute to watch Josh act silly and relish the attention. You are a lucky woman, but always remember that Josh is equally blessed to have you!
Post a Comment