When we got to the reunion Grandma Dayton gave all of the kids their new pajamas! They each had told her the color that they would like to have and were so excited to see them and get to wear them that first night. They still love wearing them as often as possible! They are so soft and and comfortable!! I love nightgowns! I wish I were a grand kid so I could get one!! haha
Thursday, August 27, 2009
New nightgowns from Grandma Dayton!
When we got to the reunion Grandma Dayton gave all of the kids their new pajamas! They each had told her the color that they would like to have and were so excited to see them and get to wear them that first night. They still love wearing them as often as possible! They are so soft and and comfortable!! I love nightgowns! I wish I were a grand kid so I could get one!! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment