What a fun family trip we took in April! We went to Fredericksburg to see the flower festival! There were so many beautiful flowers and they just seemed to go on forever. We took lots of pictures in the fields and the girls were tired of the photo shoot when we were finished! There were lots of neat trinkets to look at in the little shops and there was even a live band playing that we were able to dance to. I didn't get any pictures of how cute the girls were dancing with their dad because I was doing the video camera, but it was adorable!
Then we went into downtown Fredericksburg and checked out all of the shops. We went into a really cool one where we got to taste lost of yummy salsa and jam and all kinds of food. The girls loved that store! We got a treat at one of the old bakery stores and stood and watched decorative candle making! I went to Fredericksburg as a child and that was one of the things I remembered the best. I couldn’t wait to go back to that candle store! It was so neat!
After wards we went to the local park and let the girls play. We went over to the pond to feed the ducks some bread and got literally attached by geese! It was the craziest thing I have ever seen! I was scared to death and the girls were terrified! Josh thought it was hilarious! We stayed far away from those mean things the rest of the time. I couldn’t believe how loud they were and how mean they were! There were a ton of them and it was just crazy...the poor girls were crying their eyes out!
After the park we went to a famous BBQ restaurant a half an hour away (I can't remember the name of it). It was incredibly expensive (in my opinion) and it didn’t serve that great of BBQ, so we will just stick with Rudy's! We want to go back to Fredericksburg sometime soon because we had just an awesome day together as a family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We love Fredericksburg! Love the Wildseed Farm, the peaches, the Nimitz Museum...great place.
Post a Comment