In May when my mom came to visit she helped me convince Josh to buy a swingset / playscape for the girls! Thanks mom! I have been asking for one for a couple of years now and finally Josh gave in and said yes. It was an early Christmas present for the girls from Grandma and Granddad, and I had been saving some money specifically for this for a while, so we were able to put that money towards it as well. Before my mom left we bought it and she was so kind to take all Saturday with Josh to start putting it together. I wanted to help, but I was still recovering from my surgery, so I just laid around and watched. It was A LOT of work! It took Josh quite a while to get it all together, but he was so awesome and worked so hard to get it done. The girls were just thrilled when it was complete and I was just so proud of my wonderful hubby! Josh absolutely hated putting that thing together, but I think it just makes him an even greater dad for going through the effort for his girls! Ally loved just sitting out there with him and watching him work. The girls have loved playing on it day after day! Thanks mom...thanks Josh!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
New playscape!
In May when my mom came to visit she helped me convince Josh to buy a swingset / playscape for the girls! Thanks mom! I have been asking for one for a couple of years now and finally Josh gave in and said yes. It was an early Christmas present for the girls from Grandma and Granddad, and I had been saving some money specifically for this for a while, so we were able to put that money towards it as well. Before my mom left we bought it and she was so kind to take all Saturday with Josh to start putting it together. I wanted to help, but I was still recovering from my surgery, so I just laid around and watched. It was A LOT of work! It took Josh quite a while to get it all together, but he was so awesome and worked so hard to get it done. The girls were just thrilled when it was complete and I was just so proud of my wonderful hubby! Josh absolutely hated putting that thing together, but I think it just makes him an even greater dad for going through the effort for his girls! Ally loved just sitting out there with him and watching him work. The girls have loved playing on it day after day! Thanks mom...thanks Josh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment