On Monday for Family Night we decided to do our Easter Egg Hunt. When I was growing up we always did it the day before Easter and then spent Sunday focusing on the real meaning of Easter. We decided that a day before or a day after didn't make a difference and since it is Family Night the day after Easter then what a fun family night activity to have, right?! :) Plus all of the candy goes on sale on Monday, so I just went to the store and saved a whole lot of money on everything I bought. The girls didn't have a problem with it and we still had a great time. Josh hid all of the goodies and it was so much fun searching for the treasures. We had a color for each girl to find so it made it fair...that seemed to work really well because if they found something that wasn't their color then they just left it there for their sisters to find! It was a lot of fun!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Easter Egg Hunt
On Monday for Family Night we decided to do our Easter Egg Hunt. When I was growing up we always did it the day before Easter and then spent Sunday focusing on the real meaning of Easter. We decided that a day before or a day after didn't make a difference and since it is Family Night the day after Easter then what a fun family night activity to have, right?! :) Plus all of the candy goes on sale on Monday, so I just went to the store and saved a whole lot of money on everything I bought. The girls didn't have a problem with it and we still had a great time. Josh hid all of the goodies and it was so much fun searching for the treasures. We had a color for each girl to find so it made it fair...that seemed to work really well because if they found something that wasn't their color then they just left it there for their sisters to find! It was a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun!! It's good to see you are getting caught up on your blogging!!
Post a Comment