After the reunion Josh flew home to go back to work and I stayed with the girls for 2 more weeks at my sister’s house. While we were there my grandparents came over one day to visit with us. It was so great to have some time with them. They are both in their 80's, but I love their enthusiasm for life! Isn't that the best picture of my granddad goofing around? It was great to see my grandparents since it has been a while. My kids did not remember them so I was grateful that they got to see them again and that we got some pictures with them.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Visit with Grandmother and Granddad Nixon
After the reunion Josh flew home to go back to work and I stayed with the girls for 2 more weeks at my sister’s house. While we were there my grandparents came over one day to visit with us. It was so great to have some time with them. They are both in their 80's, but I love their enthusiasm for life! Isn't that the best picture of my granddad goofing around? It was great to see my grandparents since it has been a while. My kids did not remember them so I was grateful that they got to see them again and that we got some pictures with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are going to town with the blogs! love it!
grandmother and granddad look great in your photos.
Post a Comment