





After the new haircuts we took the girls to Hoppin Hippos for some fun play time! They rarely get to go and play there, so they were so excited! This was the first time that dad had ever gotten to come along, so the girls showed off as much as possible for the new audience. They had so much fun playing with him while mom took pictures. We even brought picnic dinners and ate at their picnic tables. It was a fun day!
5 comments:
Fun! Can't get over how big #3 is! The girls are beautiful and growing. We never got to go there.
I can't believe how big your girls are, especially MEgan! She seems like such a little girl now. I feel like the last time I saw her she was just more "baby-ish". Your girls are sooo cute! IT's fun to see the updates. We miss seeing you guys and being fellow Texans.
Hey girl! Looks like a good time - glad to see your bloggin' again!
Luke and Ezra always have so much fun when they get to go. Good for Josh being able to go. I've only been able to go once, but it's lots of fun. Keep us posted!
I clicked on your name and almost fell out of my seat when the last post didn't say "slap wars." The girls look so cute.
Thanks for letting us crash at your house July 4th! We always have too much fun.
Post a Comment