Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nail time!




A couple of weeks ago the girls got ready for bed and I told them that if they cleaned up the play room fast that they could either play a game with me before bed or that I would paint their fingernails and toenails before bed. Of course they are girls and wanted their nails painted so that's what we did. They did a good job cleaning up and then they all waited their turn for me to do their feet and their hands. After they were done we went down to show daddy and we convinced him to let us try it out on him!! hahaha Josh has never even entertained this idea before (believe me I have tried) but I guess after 3 girls for so long he has grown soft. I did a quick job on him and the girls just squealed! It was really funny. Of course we had to take pictures to document the event and the girls just thought dad was so much fun. As soon as we were done we went right upstairs to take the nail polish off of Josh because like the girls said, "boys don't wear nail polish!" I'm glad they knew it was just a joke!

No comments: