Thursday, February 11, 2010

The girls come to the Hospital









Even though we knew that the girls wouldn't be able to see their new brother they of course still wanted to come to the hospital to see me! They were so excited just knowing that Jake had arrived! These girls have been so patient and so loving the whole time I was pregnant with Jake. They have loved him from the moment they heard he was on the way. A sweet sister from our ward gave us 3 little gifts to give the girls since Jake was receiving so much. We saved them and took them to the hospital with us. When they came to visit they each received their gift bag with a new coloring book and crayons! They were thrilled. The nurses also gave them little gifts like stickers that said, "I am a big sister!" and things like that. This made it really fun for the girls and much easier for me to manage when Josh and Kayla left for a NICU visit (I wasn't feeling very well). The girls were great and had a wonderful time visiting. I was sad that they weren't able to meet their little brother, but I knew they would in time, so I focused on that. I really missed that first full family picture, but that's okay!

No comments: