Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jake is 3 days old






Jake lost over a pound since birth. He started slowly gaining it back, but he looked so tiny to us. He was by far our biggest baby...I still can't believe he weighed 8 pounds 9 ounces 4 weeks early! Even though he was a big little guy he still looked so small to us. He was definitely the biggest baby in the NICU and all of the nurses kept saying how big he was. It was just funny because he looked so small and sweet to both Josh and me! He is such a sweetheart!

6 comments:

Jen said...

He is SOOO CUTE!

Sarah said...

What a beautiful baby! Congrats you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Natalie. What a precious baby boy. I hope you and Jake are healthy and doing well.

The Eldredge's said...

He is such a gorgeous boy!!! I am so happy for you guys!!

Mnisa said...

Natalie & Josh- I have been dying to see pictures. I've been wanting to visit so badly but wanted you to rest and I've been fighting a cold.

He is so adorable! Seriously! Even Eric commented on how cute he is and that is saying a lot considering Eric thinks all newborns look alike, lol.

I am so glad that you both are home now and on your way to recovering. You both have been in our prayers and I am so glad all has turned out well.

Tell your mom if she needs anything while she is here to give us a call! I am so glad she is here to help. Moms are so wonderful!

We love you all. Take care and you'll have to call us sometime when you feel up to it.

-Mnisa

KarenB said...

Congratulations. He's beautiful! I'm so exited for you. I hope you're feeling okay!