Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ally's butterfly




While my mom was here she was so great and came with many little crafts for the girls to do. One of them was these little sticky sticks (I'm not sure what they are really called) that you can create whatever you want with. All of the girls loved using their imagination and had a great time. Ally was SO creative and really took her time making the coolest things! There were some pictures on the outside of the package and she sat down and just copied them to make a basket, a butterfly, a little girl and so many other really cute things! The butterfly was the first one that she came and showed me and I was SO impressed! I loved it and thought she did such a good job! I had her go and grab the camera so I could take a picture of her great work. She didn't need any help and just figured it out all on her own. It was so much fun having the girls make different things and run them up to show them to me after they were done. I love having little girls...especially these 3 little girls. Great job Ally!!

No comments: