Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bath Time







This time for the bath pictures Jacob was a little older, but he still wasn't a fan of his bath! Grandma was so patient! When he first goes into the bath he is usually okay for the first 30 seconds and so this time I was able to get a few pictures without him screaming! His legs are already getting thicker! They used to be little sticks. My mom always calls them bird legs. That's actually what his legs looked like! Even though he was so big when he was born he still looked so thin since he lost over a pound. However, he is definitely gaining the weight back little by little!
I am sure that Jake will enjoy baths more as time goes on because there will be no more little sink for him to have to squeeze into. I hope he will be much happier!

1 comment:

Jo Jo said...

Yeah! You're back. We've been waiting for more pictures. I thoroughly enjoyed my brief visit with your Mom last weekend while in NEw England. We love talking about you and your miracle baby. Get better!