Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sleepy time




I had just fed Jake and he was still awake, so I asked Josh to hold him for a minute so I could go and get something to eat. Josh was sitting in the bed and was just cuddling with him when I left. When I came back this is what I saw and I thought it was so cute! My two men were just completely zonked! They were both so tired and were taking a little nap together. I went to show my mom and grabbed the camera because I didn't want to forget a sweet moment like this. I just love having these two guys in my life. They're so cute when they are sleeping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! They look so much alike, even when they're sleeping!--How funny and sweet! I remember taking pictures like this of Jason with Luke and Ezra--such wonderful memories!