Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Megan

Are we in trouble or what?! Megan is going to be a handful when she gets older. She has already shown us that she is boy crazy by talking about her little friends (who are boys) all of the time. There have been times where she will wake up from her nap and before she says anything she will show me her recently painted toenails and then say, "I want to show Peter my paint nails." That's the first thing she is thinking of when she wakes up? There have been so many instances like this! She is a trip and quite hilarious. She comes up with the craziest/funniest things!!

The latest that I just have to write about is too much for me! I was sitting on the couch when she was saying her personal prayers a couple of weeks ago before bed. In the middle of her prayer out of nowhere she said, "and I can't wait until I can be married so I can kiss on the lips." Is this girl 3 years old?? I think my jaw literally dropped (thank goodness her eyes were closed so she couldn't see my reaction!). When I told Josh I should've had a camera...this poor dad is in for it with his little girls. I can only imagine what the future holds for our sweet little Megan. Man I love that girl!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Fantastic :)

Jo Jo said...

laughing! my boys would die if some girl were praying about THAT!

Liz said...

Oh My Gosh!!!!! What are you teaching these kids??!!! HA!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Your little Megan will be the one on the playground who instigates kissing tag. Watch out, boys!

TammeNBen said...

That is hilarious! When Kael was 2, I watched him check a girl out at the mall. She looked her up and down and told me "I like her."