A mom of one of Ally's friends in class sent me these pictures of Ally's class party since she knew I couldn't be there. It was so weird not going because I am usually at all of the big events (with Annalise and Megan in tow...they think they are so special when they get to go!). All of the kids in Ally's class know who her sisters are and who I am, so it is fun to go and help out and be part of the class. Anyway, I couldn't go and help this year, but Ally said that she had a great time. She has been with all of these kids for 2 years now. Her kindergarten teacher (Ms. Hendrix) moved up to 1st grade with everyone and took the whole class with her. It really has been fun for her to have all of the same friends. She is such a social little girl and she makes friends very easily. I am glad that her teacher likes her so much!
Friday, January 29, 2010
Ally's last day of school before Christmas break
A mom of one of Ally's friends in class sent me these pictures of Ally's class party since she knew I couldn't be there. It was so weird not going because I am usually at all of the big events (with Annalise and Megan in tow...they think they are so special when they get to go!). All of the kids in Ally's class know who her sisters are and who I am, so it is fun to go and help out and be part of the class. Anyway, I couldn't go and help this year, but Ally said that she had a great time. She has been with all of these kids for 2 years now. Her kindergarten teacher (Ms. Hendrix) moved up to 1st grade with everyone and took the whole class with her. It really has been fun for her to have all of the same friends. She is such a social little girl and she makes friends very easily. I am glad that her teacher likes her so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment