Friday, January 29, 2010

Ally's looses her 2 front teeth!




Just before Christmas Ally's two front teeth became loose. We sang a lot of "all I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth!" She hadn't actually lost them, but it was still fun to sing. Well one evening she bumped her tooth on something and it became really loose! I was able to pull it out so easily and it didn't even really even hurt Ally. She was so excited! The tooth fairy came and she was a happy girl. The next day her other tooth seemed really loose too. It took A LOT of convincing this time for some reason, but I was able to pull the 2nd one out and she is now a toothless little girl! The second one hurt a bit more than than the first, but she was brave. We had to give her a lot of pep talks which was weird since things had gone so well with all of her other teeth coming out. Ohh well, it worked and the tooth fairy came again. She sure does look cute! I wonder when they will start to grow in?!

No comments: