So my sweet friend Dee was starting a new business almost 1 1/2 to 2 years ago now I think it was. Anyway, she was making adorable little dresses to sell online and needed some "models" to show off all of her cute work. She asked if she could come over one day and take pictures of the girls in her dresses. Ally, Annalise and Megan were so excited, but kept commenting about how "they weren't modest dresses!" hahaha it was pretty funny. I don't let the girls wear clothes without sleeves, so Ally didn't know what to think. I made an exception this time and the girls sure did look cute! I wanted to post these sweet photos so we can remember them in the years to come~!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
OLD photo shoot
So my sweet friend Dee was starting a new business almost 1 1/2 to 2 years ago now I think it was. Anyway, she was making adorable little dresses to sell online and needed some "models" to show off all of her cute work. She asked if she could come over one day and take pictures of the girls in her dresses. Ally, Annalise and Megan were so excited, but kept commenting about how "they weren't modest dresses!" hahaha it was pretty funny. I don't let the girls wear clothes without sleeves, so Ally didn't know what to think. I made an exception this time and the girls sure did look cute! I wanted to post these sweet photos so we can remember them in the years to come~!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment