While Grandma Nixon was here helping out she took the girls to Ally's school for an extravaganza. The girls were so excited. They planned on seeing Santa Claus there, but they went a little later than planned, so he had already left. They decided to take a picture all together in his chair anyway. Ally's teacher had a little booth there where she made tutus and bows. My mom was such a sweetheart and bought the girls these super cute tutus and the bows to match. The girls wore them around the rest of the time and I guess everyone kept commenting on how cute they looked (can you blame them)? I just loved the bows! I have always thought bows were so cute in little girls hair, but I haven't ever really had a lot because I don't know how to make them and they are so expensive to buy. During Christmas break Ally's teacher stopped by the house with a Christmas gift for the girls. It was a bag full of about 7 more bows she had made for them! It was so awesome and incredibly thoughtful of her. Ally (as well as Annalise and Megan) just adore her! Anyway, the girls had a great time being little princesses and they still love playing with the tutus when they dress up!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Fun with Grandma Nixon!
While Grandma Nixon was here helping out she took the girls to Ally's school for an extravaganza. The girls were so excited. They planned on seeing Santa Claus there, but they went a little later than planned, so he had already left. They decided to take a picture all together in his chair anyway. Ally's teacher had a little booth there where she made tutus and bows. My mom was such a sweetheart and bought the girls these super cute tutus and the bows to match. The girls wore them around the rest of the time and I guess everyone kept commenting on how cute they looked (can you blame them)? I just loved the bows! I have always thought bows were so cute in little girls hair, but I haven't ever really had a lot because I don't know how to make them and they are so expensive to buy. During Christmas break Ally's teacher stopped by the house with a Christmas gift for the girls. It was a bag full of about 7 more bows she had made for them! It was so awesome and incredibly thoughtful of her. Ally (as well as Annalise and Megan) just adore her! Anyway, the girls had a great time being little princesses and they still love playing with the tutus when they dress up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment