Thursday, September 1, 2011

Airplane ride to Utah



At the end of June 2010 I headed out with all 4 kids by myself to Utah. There was a Reed Nixon Family Reunion as well as a Brown Reunion that I wanted to be there for and Josh couldn't afford that much time off of work. It was an adventure traveling alone with a baby and three other little ones, but Ally was an amazing help. I was exhausted by the end of the plane ride, but we made it! Jake of course had a blow-out and that is always fun on an airplane. Everyone looked at me like I was a crazy person with four kids by myself, but really all of the kids were really well behaved. It was just hard balancing all of the bags while holding Jake and needing to fold up the stroller to put it away. I couldn't put Jake on the ground because he couldn't sit up, so that was pretty tricky. All in all it worked out okay. Jake was a good sport and so were my three little helpers.

No comments: