Since we had the camera upstairs for Annalise and we were all done with baths and ready for bed before it was actually bedtime, the girls thought they would each take a turn with the camera themselves. This is one of their favorite things to do. They all had to take a turn and we had a good time making silly faces and "smiling for real!"
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Kid's Picture Taking Time!
Since we had the camera upstairs for Annalise and we were all done with baths and ready for bed before it was actually bedtime, the girls thought they would each take a turn with the camera themselves. This is one of their favorite things to do. They all had to take a turn and we had a good time making silly faces and "smiling for real!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thank you for the many fun updates!!! It looks like you had a busy summer and have been on-the-go. Your girls are darling (and so grown-up now), and baby Jake is such a handsome little guy. You look fantastic, too!
How is it remotely possible that the two of you still look 18???? Sooo jealous! I hope life is treating you well in TX!!
How is it remotely possible that the two of you still look 18???? Sooo jealous! I hope life is treating you well in TX!!
Sorry - apparently I was so jealous that I posted it twice! I'm a dork!
Would you be occupied with exchanging links?
Click here For Cash structured settlement5. Would you be occupied with exchanging links?
Post a Comment