Josh went out to Utah to recruit for BYU and was able to spend some time with his family while he was there. It was really fun that his parents were in town from Ohio visiting at the same time. He had a great time as usual. I really liked this picture of Josh so I had to crop it! He is SUCH a handsome man. I hope Jake looks just like him when he gets older!!
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Josh's Utah Recruiting Trip
Josh went out to Utah to recruit for BYU and was able to spend some time with his family while he was there. It was really fun that his parents were in town from Ohio visiting at the same time. He had a great time as usual. I really liked this picture of Josh so I had to crop it! He is SUCH a handsome man. I hope Jake looks just like him when he gets older!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment